Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING PICTURES - STEPHEN'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY DINNER!










































Thanksgiving morning - we spent the morning playing and watching the parade!


Elijah didn't want to take a picture at thie moment.






Kylie standing on her stoop :)



She loves her house!

Elijah watching the prade with daddy....


there they are!


Kylie chased the ball into the dinning room - she couldn't get out becaus she slid everytime she tried to crawl out, so she just sat there - so cute!

Greeting big brother in the morning :) Doesn't he look happy to see us??





I made Kylie dress up in a few dresses for a photo shoot when she woke up too early from naptime - I guess she won't want to do THAT again ;)












Showing off her Thanksgiving dress that Nana made her....



Showing off her standing up!






and the arms above the head, look how cute I am pose :)






another CUTE pose :)





SO happy!














1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! I didnt know you had a blog! I love the pictures of the kids!! Wow! Elijah is getting so big!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete