Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Life Changed...FOREVER

Let me just tell you how I feel right now -

A few weeks ago I got to go to Kings Island. While there Stephen drug me onto the Diamond Back. OK - now if you have NO idea what the Diamond Back is - let me cue you in. It is an INSANE roller coaster that drops ya 215 FEET at a 74 degree angle in the first 3 second of the ride - it goes 80 miles per hour and has TEN FREAKIN VERTICAL DROPS!!!! Needless to say - I completely LOST MY BREATH at through that ride....
not only did I loose my breath, was TOTALLY INVIGORATED and COMPLETELY AMPED - I felt a new radical connection to Stephen - who rode it with me - we reeled in the aftermath of the death-defying ride we just rode on - I felt so connected in excitement with him....

THAT - is how I am feeling right now after VISION WEEKEND AT QUEST. How? Hold on to your hats and let me just tell ya...

1. My pastor Pete - got up in front of hundreds and said the most refreshing, invigorating, heart growing words I have really ever heard. He talked about how the church was declining in America and WITH THAT people are becoming more LOST, HURT, BROKEN than EVER before. Then, with the VISION of where Quest is headed NEXT - he took us on a self defining journey of COURAGEOUS CHOICES that HAD to be made in order for the LOST<>
It was the Courageous Choices that got me -
Choosing to NOT FEAR
Choosing to obey God with your TIME<>
Allowing GOD to transform your HEART into one that beats and breaks with HIS

I WANT THAT....I WANT THAT LIFE....Do you know why?!?!?

BECAUSE I WAS MADE FOR A LIFE LIVED OUT IN THE WILD UNCONDITIONAL UNCHANGING AMAZING LOVING ARMS OF A FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO HAS AMAZING<>

Crazy huh?

I have NEVER in my WHOLE ENTIRE 28 years of life felt more SOLD OUT for something.
I have NEVER felt more at REST with my life.
I have NEVER felt more CALLED TO SOMETHING HUGE.
I have NEVER felt more LOVED.
I have NEVER felt more HOPE.

ALL that being said - that was not the end of my day. I didn't just pack up and head home after church...

After a series of events - my dear friend COURAGEOUSLY STEPPED OUT and PRAYED TO INVITE JESUS INTO HER HE RAT!!!!!!! My mind is reeling from that - she said that after hearing another person's story of TRYING TRYING TRYING to build this wonderful "religious resume" FINALLY admitted that he had never let Jesus into his heart. HER LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER!!!

The only thing that comes CLOSE to the feeling in my heart after a day like today is - the Diamond Back - I HAVE LOST MY BREATH - FEEL MORE CONNECTED THAN EVER WITH THE PEOPLE ON THE RIDE WITH ME - AND MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE RIDE THAN EVER BEFORE....

I WANT MORE....Jesus I am ready for more....what a BIG, HUGE, CRAZY ride You have given to me in this life...

I am ready to Courageously click up the track to the NEXT AMAZING 75 DEGREE DROP You have for me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment