Me and my preggo cousin ;)
My two sweet babies :)
Love my sis and cousin ;) (missing ERIC!)

I can't begin to tell you how how thankful I am for these two.
Sweetness all over!
ELijah at the Woodford County Fair

Kylie couldn't ride any of the rides, but played lots of games!
Me and my baby girl :)
Elijah and I on a big play place ride!
Waiting on Grammy to go to the fair!
Well, again I have not been great at writing on this thing and with a whole NINE followers however did you all survive without my posts :)
I have so much going on in my heart nowadays.
1. Stephen is so close to coming home. I feel a little anxious about it, but mostly I am excited. I can't WAIT to have my family back together again and WHOLE. We have missed our Stephen so much around here. I feel OVERLY grateful for how strongly Jesus has carried me through this year of separation. Sometimes I think I should be feeling more hopeless or sad, but then I get this feeling of peace. It is like I have been given the gift of peace about this year right from God. I have NO clue how else I would have gotten through it!
I know the transition will be hard, there is no doubt about that. However, in all actuality can it be harder than going through this year? I think not. We have both changed a lot and have grown - but I can say I love my husband and can't wait to see what our next adventure will be! Stephen said it great, "We will just have to take it slow...." I agree, totally. God has had us up until now and He won't stop just because Stephen came home!
2. I have been doing a lot of soul cleansing. There is a verse in the Bible that says when you become a Christian and surrender your life to Jesus you "become a new creation" and I have spent the last year and (will continue!) learning about the person God made me to be. I love seeing how precisely God had made us. He made us so intricately and for such purpose...each of us was made JUST SO to fulfill a special part in this life. Letting God rework my thinking has been a journey and will be for the rest of my life, but the more I surrender to His work the freer I become. It doesn't make sense really. The more I give up control the freer I feel? It may sound a little counter - but it is truth and I am living proof!
I have so much more to share, but the late hour is coming down hard!
Can't wait to wake up and make my babies breakfast....
I ADORE Kylie's pigtails!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not a follower, but I am a subscriber! :) It's nice to hear from you again. You are such an inspiration!
ReplyDelete