All of you with children know that when the warm weather comes you take every opportunity to use it to your advantage! We have been outside non-stop for the past few days and I have noticed a huge change in all of our attitudes! I LOVE IT! Kylie can walk around outside and LOVES it! She laughs and laughs at her new-found freedom and shows off her "big-girlness." She loves pushing the little push toys and tries to hard to keep up with brother! Elijah absolutly LOVES the outdoors! He could stay out all day! So needless to say we are all a bit happier and more content with getting to play outside and take walks - which I am LUCKY to have two kids who LOVE them!
I just had a few minutes before playgroup to download some pictures of the past few days so ENJOY.....and
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the sunglasses portion of the photo shoot! :)
ReplyDeleteKL
I love the sunglasses, they are so cute! I'm so glad there's someone out there who posts more pictures than I do :) I always stress about coming up with fun things to say and then just put pictures up instead - they're easier and cuter!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they are both getting, especially Kylie! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete